Website Wits Health Consortium
To coordinate data capturing for multiple health systems and surgical care studies.
- Proactively resolve missing data queries with staff and study team
- Ability to interact professionally with permanent clinical staff at study sites
- Ensure systems and processes are being followed to ensure efficient and effective study execution
- Ability to coordinate data retrieval and collection with study site staff
- Actively engage with project stakeholders and attending meetings where and when required
- Developing and implementing a data capturing plan together with the project manager and PI
- Staff Interaction
- Ability to produce reports.
- Basic research ethics certificate required (TRREE module 1 acceptable).
- Competent and comfortable using Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Willingness to attend basic REDCap training course.
- Self-motivated, good time-management skills and adherence to deadlines
- Good clinical practice (GCP) certificate required.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, diplomacy and professionalism at all times.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor of Clinical Medical Practice (BCMP)
- Bachelor of Nursing degree
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A