Website RCL Foods
The suitable incumbent will be required to provide commercial/financial support to the Malalane Molatek Plant & Sales team in order to manage the business unit efficiently
- Manage the capital expenditure process & enforcing company policies & procedures.
- Compile monthly management reports & explain deviations.
- Compile annual business plans and periodic forecasting.
- Engage with operations to maintain a comprehensive understanding of operational activities and provide an overall commercial / financial management service.
- Manage cost through liaison with departmental managers.
- Maintain customer and product profitability reports.
- Maintain the production order process & ensure the ongoing relevance of the Activity-Based-Costing model.
- Provide pro-active business insight through weekly performance trackers.
- Ad-hoc support to the Sales & Executive team.
- The ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy is critical to this position.
- CA(SA) / CIMA Accounting degree, essential.
- Sound financial and commercial accounting experience with at least 5 years of practical experience.
- Advanced MS Excel & SAP experience is a prerequisite.
- The individual needs to be an action-orientated, self-starter with good communication skills.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malelane, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A