The role is responsible for the development of talent acquisition initiatives as part of the centre of excellence’s strategic operating plan, as well as the management of Talent Acquisition specific process and practices to ensure best practices in the acquisition discipline.
- Prepare relevant talent analytics which informs talent initiatives and assists with decision making
- Remain abreast of and analyse industry trends on information technology talent attraction strategies and advise business regarding the impact on the organization’s ability to attract talent in this field
- Identify future talent needs and proactively recruiting and sourcing; develop talent pool, pipeline or social engagements. (Recruitment in advance of need)
- Development, support and Implementation of Talent Acquisition initiatives as per business need
- Develop sourcing campaigns to attract talent for critical and scarce skills e.g. Print, Job Portals, LinkedIn, Social Media, Seminars, Networking, etc.
- Specific and specialized sourcing initiatives, recruiting marketing channel development specific to e-commerce, strategic job board management, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning, talent mapping, etc.
- Track ROI on Talent Acquisition, attraction and recruitment initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently or in a matrix structure
- Influencing skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to handle large volumes of queries
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Portray administrative and documentation skills, detail-orientation, and a proficiency with reporting tools and databases
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in direct headhunting/sourcing from a large corporate, combined with previous agency experience
- Must be a registered psychometrist
- B-Degree Honours in HR/Industrial Psychology or related field of study or an equivalent NQF level 8 qualification
- Understanding of pipelining and talent mapping for the volume business in insurance is an advantage
- Experience in proactive enticement
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and sourcing channel tools
- Deep understanding of talent acquisition
- Experience in successful hiring to meet business needs
- Experience with online tools and platforms.
- Understanding of recruitment processes and tools
- Experience with creating candidate pipelines
- Knowledge of recruitment system capabilities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A