Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
To ensure individual contributors are performing against targets, while reviewing their performance and coaching them to do so to assist in achieving the required operational results.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
- Respond to requests and escalated requests using telephonic conversation or emails (internal and external stakeholders).
- Identify shortcomings in existing processes, systems and procedures, and use established change management programs to address them.
- Help manage customer relationships by using relevant systems.
- Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching.
- Act as first-line supervisor of a team providing operational support, and play a key role in helping to achieve targets in areas such as productivity or turnaround times.
- Identify, within the team, instances of non-compliance with the organisation’s policies and procedures and/or relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct, reporting these and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Collect and interpret relevant data and transform the data collected into meaningful and easy to read reports.
- Ensure effective customer relationships and maintain customer satisfaction at all times.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a call centre environment (Essential);
- 3 or more years experience in a customer service environment within the insurance industry (Essential);
- Matric / Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential)
- Experience with Avaya related system (Advantageous) Managerial Experience -1 or more years experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes (Essential)
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A