Website The Foschini Group - TFG
Keen to join a dynamic and high-performing team that is transforming Customer mind-set and decisioning at TFG. The Customer Data Hub has been formed to work closely with brands, Labs and Group divisions to represent the Customer and drive change across the organisation.
- Responsible for leveraging the Customer Data Platform that forms the foundation of the Customer strategies and obtaining on-going value from the platform, these activities include:
- Customer data enrichment – identify additional data sources that will enrich the unified customer profile
- Data visualisation – to democratise data through the creation of Customer dashboards to enable customer-led decision making
- Personalisation – oversight and support of the Data Scientists developing the personalisation models to be used in customer engagement
- Data quality – driving data quality through the correction and remediation of Customer data and monitoring the improvement thereof.
- Talent development and oversight of the Data Analysts and Data Scientists
- Data Governance – ensure the completeness and accuracy of Customer data and adherence to key legislation and governance.
- Have successfully led a data and / or analytics team
- Great business acumen
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar data/ insights role
- Have vast experience in visualising data, telling a story, and generating insight
- Experience in working in BI & data environments
- Experience within the Retail Industry will be an advantage
- High end problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of data modelling techniques and best practices
- Natural curiosity
- Recognised degree or equivalent in Commerce, Mathematics and Statistics, Data Management
Company: The Foschini Group – TFG
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A