Website Telesure Investment Holdings - TIH
Obtain information from insured or designated persons for the purpose of validating claims using all resources available.
- Produce accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting it into standard formats.
- Create, organize and maintain files containing the correspondence and records of a senior colleague.
- Help manage clients by carrying out standard activities and providing support to others.
- Respond to routine requests using form letters or emails and to more unusualrequests by editing templates to create customized responses.
- Produce, update and provide best practice support on MS documents, databases and other departmental systems to support the work of more senior colleagues. Tasks could include purchasing materials, entering budgetary information, time and expense recording and similar.
- Organize own work schedule in order to get the job done, coordinating with support services and assigning short-term tasks to others if necessary.
- Prepare routine letters, memoranda, reports and similar documents following detailed instruction. This is likely to involve using the full range of functions within standard office software.
Qualification & Experience:
- Regulatory exam 5 (Essential)
- Matric / Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential);
- 1-3 years Financial Services industry experience (Essential); Commercial/ Business Insurance and STI insurance experience (Advantageous)
Company: Telesure Investment Holdings – TIH
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A