Website Spark Schools
SPARK Schools Math teachers drive student achievement by maintaining high expectations for classroom culture, behaviour, and academic growth for all students.
- Collaborate with grade level and content area partners to develop rigorous, engaging learning experiences and to create individualised behaviour and learning plans for all students in class face to face or online.
- Submit student results data when required.
- Use SPARK culture and implement behaviour management strategies.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues, parents and other
- Provide instruction in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans and resources.
- Administer weekly and termly assessments to track student progress and analyse the data for student growth.
- Lead weekly SEL (Social Emotional Learning) circles and implement SPARK Schools Social Emotional Learning curriculum.
- SPARK Educators should have a core focus on student achievement and should drive all scholars to meet the required proficiency ratings.
- Attend pre-service professional development before the school year begins and attend weekly professional development and any other training interventions.
- Plan for and be prepared to deliver lessons to students
Qualification & Experience:
- A clear criminal record
- Certification through the South African Council of Educators (SACE).
- B.Ed. degree or H.Dip.Ed. or PGCE. Foundation Phase. Recently qualified teachers
- English language fluency.
- SAQA accreditation for non-South African equivalent qualifications
Company: Spark Schools
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Ferndale, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A