Website The Shoprite Group of Companies
The purpose of the Administrator role is to provide support to the specific People function Portfolio by completing accurate and timeous administrative inputs, checks, and document management/filing services to ensure that all People activities are recorded and traceable. The role also renders additional ad hoc support services as required within the function.
- Using official data sources to inform administrative outputs.
- Assisting with compiling basic reports for input to broader People requirements.
- Participating in various team activities that foster a wellness culture to ensure that the team mentally, physically, and emotionally feels supported.
- Participating in the enablement of a culture of open and transparent communication within the team.
- Consolidating basic costs or data as required by the functional area.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in administrative delivery services.
- Suggesting or sharing ideas related to relevant administrative functional technology requirements where required.
- Capturing and managing orders in the relevant systems where relevant within the function.
- Receiving stationery and supplying stationery as per order within the People function and as relevant.
- Maintaining stock levels and timeously placing orders as required and relevant within the function.
- Liaising with external third parties if required in terms of the People processes within the functional area.
- +2 Years in an administrative role with exposure to the payroll functional area – (essential).
- Experience within the FMCG, retail sector, or similar – (preferred).
- Grade 12, National Senior Certificate – (essential).
- Diploma in Administration or equivalent – (beneficial).
- As relevant to perform the role.
Company: The Shoprite Group of Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brackenfell, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A