Correct and safe loading, securing and offloading of Direct Materials at Warehouses, OME’s and Suppliers (when required).
- Service Level Agreement
- Manager/Senior Management inspection results
- Daily , weekly and monthly vehicle inspections, adherence to legislation and to traffic regulations
- Adherence to training matrix schedule
- To assist Supervisor Distribution, and LCW with the training of new drivers and hired labour during emergency periods
- Adhere to designated routes and timeous delivery
- Conduct and/or undergo; on the job training, SAP transactional training
- Ensure on time delivery and knowledgeable and effective use of applicable routes/off-loading Points #of Safety related incidents
- Number of traffic offences/Audit results
- Making use STO, Gate pass and relevant documentation to ensure confirmation of deliveries / collections. GR done whilst on site i.e. SAP vs. Excel Control Document
- Ensuring good general housekeeping practices (cleaning vehicles and distribution areas)
- Persuades and influences stakeholders; builds relationships and partnerships for win-win outcomes. Builds teams and creates synergies through working across boundaries.
- Demonstrates commercial acumen, a global mind-set and exercises sound judgement. Achieves results through others and holds them accountable.
- Authentically and inclusively engages people to follow; leads culture transformation. Builds capability and leverages diversity for competitive advantage.
- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
Provides vision and direction aligned to One Sasol. Leads organisational change, innovation and sustainability.
Qualification & Experience:
- Grade 12
- C1 / EC driver’s license and Public Drivers Permit (PDrP)
- Forklift license (advantageous)
- Code 14 Drivers licence
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Secunda, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A