Website RCL Foods
The RCL FOODS Talent Team is looking for a perceptive Business Analyst: Data & Analytics with a high curiosity quotient to join the Supply Chain Intelligence team at Vector Logistics, based at Head Office in Durban.
- Ensure effective communication.
- Support Project-/Product Owner to evaluate and Quantify above mentioned Use Cases by performing a Cost-Benefit analysis.
- Liaise between business functions and technical teams to deliver analytics solutions.
- Lead & support RCL FOODS on their digital upskilling journey.
- Serve as a liaison between the business and technical consultants.
- Provide post-implementation guidance and support to all end-users.
- Adhere to ways of working & governance.
- Work in conjunction with learning team, super users and citizen analysts to deliver and conduct end user training on existing and new data analytics solutions.
- Review and analyse technical specification documents.
- Unpack and document business requirements.
- Agree project scope and compile functional specifications.
- Assist functional teams to Streamline Business Processes.
- Prepare the project plan by engaging all relevant parties.
- Plan for project-related hardware and software requirements by liaising on an ongoing basis with the infrastructure team and external software supplier(s).
- SQL Skills (intermediate)
- Systems Development Life Cycle
- Microsoft Power & Azure Platform
- Power BI & DAX (Advanced)
- SAP R/3 & BW
- Database/warehouse design principles
- Analytics problem methodologies
- AI, Machine Learning & RPA technologies
- Data modelling
- Business process
- SSIS, SSAS & SSRS
- Business principles
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience within a similar role, ideally having worked in an FMCG / Supply Chain environment.
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or Statistics.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westville, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A