Website RCL Foods
This position exists to support the intake of commodities & bulk raw materials needed for production. This must be effectively carried out with minimised disruption to production. Manage the sales of bulk oil, oil cake, by products & waste products and coordinate the loading out process Initiate and manage the vendor application & vendor maintenance process for the Grocery Division
- Update oil cake planning schedule with oil cake contracts secured as communicated by the Commodity Procurement Executive and by monitoring crushing & space available daily.
- Attend to and resolve bookings & booking queries for all relevant commodities & bulk raw materials as and when arises.
- Communicate weight discrepancies & grading deviations (if any) to suppliers daily via mail in order to get approval for offloading.
- Initiate and process credit applications on behalf of RCL.
- Weekend & month end loading communication to all relevant stakeholders.
- Address & resolve any vendor queries as and when they arise.
- Communicate sales contracts to Finance daily.
- Update peanut tracker daily with incoming loads information.
- Process peanut results sent by the lab & communicate to the relevant supplier/s.
- Track progress of application and continuously follow up if there are delays.
- Preparing and processing of daily silo readings & stock sheet update & circulate to all relevant stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in administration function role such as in Finance and/or Logistics.
- Intermediate computer skills such as MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Analytical skills in assessing data and understanding value of information.
- Supply Chain (Logistics) principles.
- A Diploma in Supply Chain (Logistics) and/or Finance or equivalent (or ideally studying towards).
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as Flowcentric, Syspro, SAP etc.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randfontein, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A