Website RCL Foods
We at RCL FOODS are in search for a Senior QA Technologist to join our Groceries Division. The role will be based in Krugersdorp and report to the SHERQ Manager. RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent to drive compliance with the organisation’s policies, procedures, customers and regulatory requirements through the development and administering of Food Safety and Quality programs related to the manufacturing of the product.
- Conducting validation studies for processes
- Controlling all functions associated with the raw material inspection and reporting of non-conformances to the Regional SHERQ Manager.
- Completes weekly and monthly QA reports (Customer complaints/ Scorecards / BU Slides /Returns), the ID of quality problems and recommends corrective action, recording of out of spec product
- Statistical analysis
- Reporting on Compliance and Regulatory standards.
- Monitor and investigate all customer complaints and returns.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of ISO 2200
- Responsible for supplier audits / SQA
- Improving customer relationships.
- Liaise with management on non-conforming issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of food processing (FMCG) experience
- A 3-year or more year Degree in Food Technology, Environmental Health, BSc Microbiology or recognized equivalent
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Krugersdorp, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A