A Power Platform Developer plays an active role in solving business problems rapidly through the Microsoft Power Platform. A Power Platform Developer is expected to have a good working knowledge of components such as PowerApp, PowerAutomate, the Dataverse, integrations and Sharepoint Online
- Provide a Technical SME role to the broader Product team.
- Configure the Dataverse, Power Apps and Business Process Automation
- Build Power Apps against User Experience principles
- Develop integrations to downstream systems
- Sharepoint Online JSON form formatting
- Create Technical Designs for Low Code / No Code applications.
- Develop Power Apps, Power Automates and Power Virtual Agents depending on the requirement
- Ongoing maintenance of Power Platform artifacts according to business requirements.
- Assist in analysis and requirements gathering.
- Sharepoint Online Flow Approvals
- Sharepoint Online
- Can function within an SDLC
- Analysis & Support of Power Platform outputs
- Familiar with .net, RESTful services, JSON
- Microsoft Power Platform
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year in a Microsoft Power Platform Developer role.
- BCom Degree or similar
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A