The incumbent will also be responsible for monitoring and ensuring that nursing care and service delivery is implemented and practiced within a multi-disciplinary quality assurance team. In accordance the incumbent will be accountable for coordinating capacity building, mentoring and training.
- Promote health and wellbeing of patients and staff.
- Investigate all negative incidents and ensure appropriate capturing on IMS.
- Manage all costs emanating from the department.
- Facilitate timeous and accurate completion of necessary documentation.
- Identify quality improvement opportunities and ensure appropriate strategy and Quality Improvement initiatives are developed and measured.
- Ensure compliance with protocols, policies and Acts.
- Ensure correct billing, stock management and purchasing.
- Ensure the unit is providing safe, cost effective quality patient care in line with the Clinical Governance strategy and evidence based practice.
- Ability to work under pressure and to function independently.
- Flexible working hours as per the need of the business.
- Experience in clinical leadership.
- Sound knowledge of a Budgetary Process.
- Experience in a private hospital setting.
- Vascular Theatre, Bi Plane and EP Lab Experience is essential.
- 2 or more years Managerial experience.
- Knowledge of Kronos and SAP Systems preferable
- Sound financial knowledge and the ability to interpret financial data ( Advantage)
- Computer literacy.
- Computer Literate
Qualification & Experience:
- A diploma/certificate in Management or Nursing Administration would be an advantage.
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Management experience in a similar role, highly preferable.
- Diploma in Theatre.
- Must be registered with SANC.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A