The Pharmacy Clerk is responsible for the capturing of goods received onto the Netcare stock system, collating and filing corresponding documents and producing bar-code labels.
- Transmit documents timeously according to schedules
- Prepare and finalise monthly stock take or when required
- Liaise effectively with CPD clerks for supplier payment queries
- Receive stock when delivered
- Work effectively and co-operatively with others to establish and maintain good working relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Purchase store items from the preferred suppliers list on the My Market catalogue
- Produce accurate bar-code labels related to codes on supplier invoice
- Provide accountant with orders for departments which cannot place orders, etc. Laundry, Prestige, 4D.
- Liaise with suppliers i.e. deliveries, orders and quotations.
- Ensure that there is an effective stock system in place for the effective rotation and utilisation of stock
- Manage associated administrative tasks
- Check and track documents according to Netcare Stock System Policy
- Purchase stationary from preferred suppliers list on the My Market catalogue
- Managing of Gift bags and Mother & Bags per the SOP’s
- Assist in management of stock in accordance to Netcare stock management policy with special emphasis on designated stock areas
- Submit figures to the finance department – Accountant and Financial Manager.
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer Literacy in the Microsoft Office programmes is required
- Grade 12 or equivalent NQF Level 4 Qualification
- Experience in medical environment
- Experience and knowledge of Surgical and Ethical stock products
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tlhabane, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A