To create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients in order to achieve the banks strategic objectives and create shareholder value.
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews with clients to ensure optimum value and client retention. Identify potential new clients through prospecting to increase client base and grow market share.
- Conduct business activities in line with internal and external service level agreements.
- Be primary point of contact for clients by being accessible according to Nedbank client service strategy. Regular proactive interaction with clients to build and maintain relationships in line with business unit strategy.
- Perform in depth financial needs analysis to identify cross sell and up sell opportunities in line with business goals
- Ensure service level agreements are adhered to by following business unit process and procedure
- Engage with collaborative partners through collaboration forums and networks.
- Grow revenue through acquisition activities and cross sell and up sell to achieve financial targets. Manage costs and impairments to minimise revenue leakage and losses.
- Working with a group to identify solutions to a problem
- Successfully selling banking solutions
- Banking knowledge and procedures
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Communication Strategies
- Industry trends
- Business writing, terms and definitions, acumen, and principles
- Data analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a Sales and Deal Origination related to a Corporate Client Portfolio within a Banking / Financial Services environment would be advantageous
- 4-5 years’ Relationship management experience in the financial sector a must
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport is essential
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- NQF Level 6 or Higher in a Financial or Business related field essential
- 2-3 years’ experience in Business Acquisition essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Polokwane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A