To provide administrative services to clients by attending to their investment needs to achieve Nedbanks’ strategic focus to become a client-centric bank.
- Provide feedback to clients and internal stakeholders by meeting internal Service Level Agreements requirements.
- Manage risk by protecting client confidentiality through compliance with Protection of Personal Information Act.
- Collaborate with internal customers by building relationships to improve customer service delivery and productivity.
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Receive client requests and action it within the agreed to SLA
- Compile client information by complying with standards; policies and procedures prior to submission to Operations for vetting.
- Utilize resources by adhering to Nedbank policies; procedures and standards.
- Build relationships with clients to gain understanding of their needs by providing service in line with Nedbank standards.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformational goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Monitor internal processes by reporting on the effectiveness thereof.
- Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- 3-5 years experience as a Client Services Consultant / Relationship Management role / Service role within the Banking/Financial Services Industry.
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Degree – Finance/Investments related
Qualification & Experience:
- Business writing skills
- Communicating internally
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Microsoft Office
- Drafting reports
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Completing various administrative and secretarial duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Data analysis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A