Website Mr Price Group
Support and assist the store manager in managing the daily operations of a mr price money cellular store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Monitior, review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Oversee the overall maintenance of the stockroom to meet housekeeping standards.
- Lead and drive the team within a store to achieve store KPIs and operational strategy in line with company values.
- Drive credit, Insurance , Mobile and Cellular performance to achieve the agreed budget.
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Assist with authorising write offs, breakages, recalls, OBF (out of box failures), cellular repairs and returns.
- Keep abreast of new opportunities to increase sales and brand awareness. This may include: in-store marketing, competitor shopping.
- Good Communication Skills
- Understanding of Sales & Service Management.
- Budgeting Skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Understanding of Retail Trade.
- Brand, customer service , cellular, mobile, new accounts, and insurance product understanding
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 Years’ Experience in Retail (Management Experience Advantageous).
- NQF level 4 (Grade 12) or equivalent.
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A