Website Mr Price Group
Lead and manage the daily operations of a store to ensure that the overall objectives, store targets and customer service standards are met and exceeded
- Monitor and manage stock levels through defined processes (stock counts, stock takes, stock loss action plans etc.) to mitigate risks (stock loss) and ensure adequate stock on hand.
- Ensure and maintain the implementation of customer experience processes (through the execution of business instruction letters, markdowns, repricing, promotions, customer experience plans, visual standards, customer feedback, general housekeeping etc.) to meet customer service standards.
- Recruit, administer & manage performance in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Identify & drive training, coaching and development needs with a focus on talent management and succession planning.
- Analyse sales & profitability reports in store to collaborate with management on required operational action plans, increase sales performance and monitor store expenditure.
- Review and keep abreast of in-store product performance to provide feedback to support centre and enhance sales.
- Ensure that stock is accurately received & unpacked to merchandise and replenish the sales floor.
- Brand, customer & product understanding.
- Communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Sales & service management.
- Retail trade.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 Years’ experience in a store managerial position.
- Grade: 12 (NQF Level 4) or equivalent.
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Athlone, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A