Website Mr Price Group
You will be responsible for leading a team of associates to minimize bad debt write off. Your key focus of this role will include motivating associates to achieve targets, assessing their performance, and providing support to management in the areas of recruitment and learning and development
- Successfully conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Effectively plan, lead and organize the Collection team to ensure individual and team targets and objectives are achieved.
- Ensure quality, friendly, consistent interaction when dealing with customers and stores.
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines.
- Ensures that feedback received from the QA department in terms of call quality is noted, addressed with the agent concerned and monitored going forward.
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks.
- Effectively communicates deadlines and targets to associates.
- Develops strategies to promote associates adherence to divisional culture and performance goals.
- Assists management with hiring processes and new associates training.
- Effectively reports, records and maintains a log in terms of system problems, telephony issues and down times.
- Ensures that all the associates’ attendance and punctuality is monitored.
- Strong Relationship Building
- Computer literate (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of NCA requirements pertaining to collections and credit control
- Knowledge of POPI Act
- Excellent communication skills in English (Written & verbal)
- Strong leadership skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year Team Leader experience or in a similar role.
- Grade 12
- 3-5 years Collections experience
Company: Mr Price Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durban, Kwazulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A