Website Life Healthcare
An exciting vacancy exists for a Head of Sales & Business Development at Life Health Solutions, Head Office in Dunkeld, JHB. reporting into the CEO of Life Health Solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for meeting annual sales targets by proactively identifying and generating sales opportunities, leading the subsequent solutioning and bidding process thereby securing repeated wins. Ensure growth meets preferred delivery model and profit criteria with the aim to secure sustainable re-occurring contract revenue and supporting each region in retaining key contracts through integrated business solutions which creates a competitive edge and value creation. Lead, motivate and manage the sales team ensuing quality output; meeting tight timelines and achievement of targets overall.
- To ensure the growth of new revenue for all existing & new product lines, minimise churn through superlative customer experience & retention strategies.
- Provide weekly pipeline reporting to CEO and internal decision makers.
- Operational, tactical & strategic executive reporting
- Design & ensure weekly, monthly quarterly & annual lead and lag indicators & metrics are maintained for effective best practice Sales Management.
- To ensure “upstream” activity, the role will lead and ensure direct cold calling, digital campaigns are planned, executed and reported on, obtain referrals and attend network events to initialise sales relationships. This person will liaise carefully with Regional Business Managers to deploy, monitor & track the national sales strategy, obtain introductions to current clients for the purpose of securing future business and the identification of additional opportunities.
- Deliver presentations to prospective clients ahead of tender so they are familiar with key Life HS Unique Selling Points in a way which engages the audience; provides insight into the value proposition and leads into additional opportunities. Impress prospective clients such that they ensure and bid document provides opportunity for Life HS to market strengths
- Individually, and with your team, identify and develop relationships with senior decision makers within prospective clients in our chosen & future envisaged sectors upstream of tender notice (both current markets and new) and new growth industries.
- Relevant Degree or equivalent is essential.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in sales and business development
- Proven ability to cold call, network and independently, proactivity generating sales leads.
- An understanding of the Health, Wellness & Occupational Health marketplace an added benefit.
- Current driving license
- Extensive experience generating and leading the sales and bid process in the B2B services sector.
- Strong communication skills (both written; non-verbal and verbal) as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Adaptable, resilient and results focused. Must be hungry and able to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Knowledge of the typical bid/tender life-cycle and experience in successfully navigating the same.
- IT literate.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A