Website Life Healthcare
This job exists to ensure well-maintained assets and work force productivity by assisting the electrician in eliminating potential delays through carrying out preventative and corrective maintenance on all electronic and electrical equipment.
- Ensure electrical equipment reliability though sound soft maintenance skills and knowledge.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions and to read and interpret drawings, blueprints and/or schematics.
- Carryout soft electrical maintenance work and equipment repair.
- Assist the electrical artisan personnel balance their need for daily output with their need for equipment reliability and a well-maintained facility through proactive maintenance.
- Knowledge of and ability to use electrical materials, tools, equipment, and testing instruments such as multi-meter, volt-ohm meter, amp-probe, etc.
- Ability to make and work from measurements and to make mathematical computations required to complete assigned tasks
- Successfully utilise handheld tools, bench tools and measuring instruments to execute maintenance.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Effectively execute corrective maintenance work assigned for the day within the facility.
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literacy and experience on a CMMS preferably SAP PM would be an added advantage
- Practical experience in a hospital environment or similar environment is essential.
- At least Matric with Mathematics & Physical Science passed plus a formal training in electrical installation soft skills, or minimum N2 qualification in either Mechanical or Electrical (Heavy Current) engineering with a minimum of 3 years as an electrical assistant.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berea, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A