Website RCL Foods
We at RCL FOODS are in search of Debriefersto join our BakingBusiness Unit. The role will be based in Pretoria Westand report to the Despatch clerk. RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent to manage the Despatch and receiving environment, including customer deliveries and the returns process to ensure customer service level targets are maximised with the stock that is available, and that the team’s productivity and performance are effectively managed at lowest cost.
- GR completed timeously after receipt.
- Independent inventory count is recorded accurately with quantities & BBD x SKU & bin cards clearly displayed as per SOP standards
- Verification of stock before offloaded – out of spec ‘DC Shelf life” any out of spec reported and isolated.
- Ensure that the despatch area is ready for stock take and all stock correctly stored.
- Accuracy and completeness of stock receipt processing on Syspro.
- Control the functions of outbound, ensuring the correct products are returned and received accurately.
- Ensure that all orders that are leaving and received in the warehouse correctly packed and damage free.
- Accurate GR of stock
- Correct binning of stock as per ABC Analysis
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience in a similar environment.
Company: RCL Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A