Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The ADvTECH Schools Division leads the private sector in the field of education, contributing meaningfully towards the sustainable development of human capacity in South Africa
- Sports Equipment – budgeting and management;
- Coaching in various sport disciplines;
- Liaising with parents, students and visitors to the campus;
- Controlling Sports Programme
- Sports Coaches – management.
- Controlling Sports Events
- Computer literacy;
- Must be a team worker
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with colleagues, student and parents;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same and/or similar type of position and environment.
- Minimum requirement is a recognised Degree and/or a diploma in Sports’ Management.
- Ability to coach sports is essential.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Benoni, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A