Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The Admissions Consultant will report directly into the Brand Marketing and Sales Manager. They will be responsible for meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales targets. Assist the brand in identifying viable marketing and sales strategies and canvassing region to present company services to potential customers.
- Track and report on digital campaigns
- Attend school staff meetings as and when requested by the Principal
- Send weekly grade enrolments and boarding numbers to Head Office
- Update and maintenance of website and social media platforms
- To oversee the implementation of a complete marketing programme and marketing initiatives.
- Initiate the acquisition and utilization of marketing material.
- Complete application enrolment once the payment has been received. And handover the enrolled student to the relevant client administrator*
- Build relationships with local newspaper to see if content can get published
- Obtaining marketing quotations, processing invoices and booking Expo’s.
- Deactivate leavers and add to listing for Head Office. Call parents if reasons for withdrawal have not been stated.
- Assist with branding and overall awareness at Marketing (external) events
- Assist brand manager with reporting and nsights
- Detail-oriented; an attention to detail for tasks with zero tolerance for errors.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
- People person” who is confident and has a positive personality.
- Ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment.
- Strong organisational and time management skills are critical – must adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritise.
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- A self-motivated individual who can work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional work ethic, with strong values and principles – takes all opportunities to go above and beyond the basic expectations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 7) an advantage
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience in a similar type of position and environment
- Minimum requirement is Gr 12 with a proven sales record
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A