Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
The Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls (The Academy) is a world-class educational platform for girls which is aimed at nurturing a new generation of dynamic women leaders. This residential boarding school is situated in Meyerton, Gauteng Province with just over 300 enrolled in Grades 8 -12. Grade 12 Students write the Independent Examination Board (I.E.B.) NSC Examination.
- Awareness of diverse ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
- Proven ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Sound relationship building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations and proposals.
- Sound ethical and professional orientation at all times.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as an individual and in teams.
- Attention to quality, accuracy and detail orientation.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Effective time management.
- Willingness to participate in the broader life of the Academy and to contribute positively to the ethos of the school.
- Commitment to personal growth and the development of others.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in career assessments and guidance for Grade 11 and 12 students including applications for university and assisting in the transition from OWLAG to various tertiary institutions
- Psychologist is recommended.
- At least 2 – 5 years’ experience of working with vulnerable children and trauma.
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years’ experience as an Educational
- A Master’s degree in Educational Psychology.
- Registration with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
- Experience in subject choice assessments and guidance
- Up to date CPD portfolio.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Meyerton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A