Website Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa - ISASA
- Reporting directly to the Midstream College Estate Manager.
- Planning the repairs and maintenance of the College’s sport facilities, and equipment.
- Liaising with suppliers and purchase of inventory.
- Overseeing the marking and preparing sport fields for matches.
- The management and motivation of staff.
- Setting up and managing a budget.
- Co-ordination and supervision of contractors.
- At least five years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of the education system and culture will be a strong recommendation.
- Computer literacy in Word, Outlook and Excel.
- A technical qualification will be a strong recommendation.stream College Estate Manager.
- Bilingualism and knowledge of an African language will be a strong recommendation.
- Good human relations and leadership.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A technical knowledge, as well as skilled in irrigation, water pumps, astro turf, horticulture and sport fields.
- Code 8 driver’s license.
- Knowledge of safety standards and procedures within the workplace (OHSA 85 or 1993).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Company: Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa – ISASA
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Olifrantsfontein, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A