Website FNB South Africa
To assist in proactively managing a portfolio of FNB Private Wealth Clients with a team of Private Bankers through provision of analysis, research and sales and service fulfilment with the intent of identifying additional opportunities for banking new clients and growing a portfolio of existing clients through effective stakeholder management.
- Provide sound services and recommendations based on customer and client needs, current information and trends.
- Ensure growth and increase in customer base by managing existing clients, generating new leads and growing active customer account base.
- Deliver exceptional and high quality advice that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Identify opportunities to expand our customer base with creditworthy and potentially profitable customers.
- Provide an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all relevant information.
- Achieve expected financial targets and uphold associated service levels.
- Develop and manage key stakeholder relationships that enable achievement of operational objectives.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Degree in Finance or Economics or Accounting.
- Preferred Qualification: FAIS accreditation required (RE).
- 2 – 3 years’ experience within a Sales/Service area of a financial environment.
Company: FNB South Africa
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A