Website Fidelity Services Group
Reporting to the Area Manager. The overall purpose of this position is to manage several Clients in covering the following key areas, client liaison, HR /IR matters, fleet management, expenses control, Investigations and to ensure the posting of Security officers, that all site security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- Ensuring that all HR related queries are dealt with promptly
- Liaising daily with management on various operational issues
- Constantly evaluating the service levels provided and making recommendations to the Client regarding the improvement of services
- Managing allocated areas to ensure that contractual requirements are met as stipulated by the client
- General management and supervision of security staff to ensure that required performance is met at all times
- Liaising daily with Regional Management on various Operational matters
- Ensuring that all Security Officers on the site meet the contractual requirements as stipulated by the Client
- Maintaining good relations between Fidelity Security Services Group and the Client with regard to security services rendered
- Dealing with all required administration matters
- Analytical, Critical Thinking & Planning skills
- Leadership & Self Development
- Driven for results
- Goal Setting & Organizational skills
- Driving & Managing change
- Strong leadership ability
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Operational Security Management structure.
- Working knowledge of the Firearm Act and Firearm competency.
- Staff management experience is required.
- Matric/Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent. PSIRA Grade A registered.
- At least 10 years’ experience in the security industry.
- Valid Driver’s License with own reliable transport is required.
Company: Fidelity Services Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A