Website Dis-Chem Pharmacies
You will be responsible for effectively manage the clinics for the Dis-Chem group and its staff members while ensuring the Group complies with industry standards and regulations.
- Implement best practice standards and clinical protocol information and procedures.
- Assist in planning, evaluating and implementing of new initiatives when appropriate according to Dis-Chem standards.
- Ensure the clinic consistently operates according to a high standard according to industry and Dis-Chem standard operating procedures.
- Order clinical equipment and supplies to fill patient needs and meet financial concerns.
- Assist in analyzing and monitoring regional clinic operations, such as patient flow, scheduling, appointments.
- Assist in the overseeing of administrative and operational activities of regional clinics and primary and specialty care programs, such as, diabetic care and dietary advice, blood pressure monitoring, glucose screening,
- HIV screening, testing, and counselling, weight loss advise, vitamin injections and drips, medical aid health assessments, cholesterol, glucose levels and BMI.
- Ensure all Clinic Nursing Practitioners are registered with SANC and BHF.
- Ensure to stay up-to-date regarding factors that affect the performance of the Dis-Chem Clinic including advancements in diagnostic equipment and newly approved medications.
- Assist Clinic Staff in stocktaking and stock management.
- Give management regular and up to date feedback regarding clinic matters.
- Assist in establish and administrate clinic specific policies and oversee system standard work.
- Help improve communication among employees in the clinical environment.
- Honest and trustworthy
- Team player
- Time management
- Nursing training as established by industry boards
- Strong command of the English language
- Goal and deadline driven
- Industry Knowledge
- Customer service
Qualification & Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in General Nursing (Degree /Diploma) midwifery
- 5 Years relevant working experience in a similar environment
- Experience in Ante Natal visit offering or Well baby consultation and immunization offering
- 2 – 3 years PHC Clinic Operations Experience
- Grade 12 / Matric
- 2 Years management experience
Company: Dis-Chem Pharmacies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A