Waterstone and College has a TEMP position available for an English HL (Grades 8 and 9) and Life Orientation Teacher (Grades 11 and 12) 15 August to 13 December 2022
- To manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the School
- To plan, control, record and report on Assessments.
- A clear criminal record is essential.
- Must be registered with SACE and have a valid SACE certificate.
- To manage, plan, assist and promote discipline within the Grades.
- Must be technologically savvy and experience in hybrid teaching will be an added advantage.
- A willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the School
- To be responsible for any and all school equipment and stock in the control of the teacher and class.
- To attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/ phase as required.
- Ability to coach or manage a sport or other extra-curricular activity an advantage
- To manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- COVID19 Vaccination Certicate is essential
- IEB experience is essential
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Boksburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A