Website Clicks Group
To deliver service excellence through the provision of professional and knowledgeable advice on beauty and skincare products, the promotion and effective management of merchandise and general housekeeping in order to build customer loyalty and maximise sales.
- To consult with customers, answer product based questions and advise customers in selecting the best products and services that meet their needs.
- To monitor sales, regularly evaluate the performance of products and offer suggestions that results in improved product offerings and increased sales.
- To efficiently execute all operational activities within the beauty department, including effective stock management, minimising shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration.
- To maintain updated knowledge on all beauty products, ranges, trends, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- To promote the Clicks clubcard and to enroll new clubcard members in order to achieve the clubcard participation targets.
- To drive and maximise sales of the beauty department through the promotion, cross-selling and up-selling in order to ensure that monthly targets are consistently met.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To ensure all in-store visual merchandising, in-store presentation and promotional standards within the beauty department are consistently met.
- To increase profitability and brand loyalty with the customers through the promotion of private label and exclusive products.
- To facilitate the brand being the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- Engaging and confident
- Interpersonal skills
- Persuading and influencing
- Commercial Thinking
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Relating and Networking
- Results and target driven
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
Qualification & Experience:
- Essential: Grade 12
- Desirable: Experience within beauty / skincare / retail / FMCG environment / sales or marketing environment
- Desirable: Relevant Beauty/skincare qualification
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orkney, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A