Website Clicks Group
Are you passionate about health and beauty products and helping people look and feel good? Are you confident to control the operational activities at the point of sale to deliver service excellence? We have an exciting opportunity at a Clicks Store for a Service Advisor who will report to the Store Manager.
- To efficiently direct and control all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner.
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service.
- To timeously and efficiently resolve all customer queries in line with the Company’s policies.
- To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To drive the promotion of the Clicks clubcard in order to ensure the achievement of clubcard participation targets.
- To effectively manage stock by enforcing security measures, cash controls, returns policies and all other relevant administrative duties related to minimising stock losses and maximising security procedures at the point of sale.
- To ensure sufficient staffing of the shop assistant / cashiers in line with the work schedule, company policies and labour legistation.
- To ensure shop assistant / cashiers are trained, competent, motivated and directed to fulfill their duties whilst delivering service excellence at all times.
- To ensure the effective and safe management of stock and cash, minimising shrinkage and ensuring a high standard of general housekeeping and administration
- Retail/FMCG background and understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Sound managerial skills
- Planning and organising skills
- Knowledge of stock, cost, risk and compliance management procedures
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Knowledge of competency based interviewing
- Strong customer orientation
- Problem-solving skills
- Understanding and application of financial management principles
- Results and target driven
- Knowledge of labour legislation and IR practices
Qualification & Experience:
- Essential: Grade 12
- Numeracy and stock management experience
- 1 years’ experience in a customer facing role, overseeing the work of a number of employees within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- Desirable: Maths 50% and English 50% at grade 12 level
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A