Website Clicks Group
To ensure the efficient operation of the dispensary and the clinic and to ensure service excellence by leading and directing the pharmacy team to deliver high standards of Pharmaceutical care in order to meet sales and compliance targets, leading to a competitive advantage for the brand.
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values.
- To ensure competent and motivated employees, including learners and interns, through effective selection, leadership, management and on-going development in order to build capacity and capability to meet current and future business needs.
- To adequately schedule staff in line with the labour policy and the relevant labour model in order to ensure each department is fully and appropriately staffed, including ensuring weekly time and attendance and employee records are complete and submitted to HR.
- To drive cohesion, consistency and integration between the store operation, pharmacy and clinic teams.
- To ensure integration and partnership with the clinic and healthcare ailse resulting in a full offering to customers regarding their healthcare needs.
- To drive a high performing business culture that delivers employee affiliation, customer satisfaction and shareholder value.
- To manage customer service initiatives in the dispensary that results in a great customer experience, drives customer loyalty and achieves club card participation targets.
- Essential: Minimum 2 years’ experience post community service year
- Essential: Registration as Responsible Pharmacist with SAPC
- Desirable: Retail Pharmacy experience
- Desirable: Unisolve experience
- Essential: Minimum 1 year People Management experience
- Essential: Registered Pharmacist with SAPC
Qualification & Experience:
- Results and target driven
- Problem-solving skills
- Sound understanding and application of financial management principles
- Planning and organizing skills
- Knowledge of labour legislation and IR practices
- Knowledge of competency based interviewing
- Knowledge of customer service excellence
- Sound managerial, tutorship and coaching skills
Company: Clicks Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malamulele, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A