Website Capitec Bank
- To maintain and manage the existing cloud data environments and enable data producers to easily contribute to these environments.
- Contribute to evolving the Capitec data platforms through sharing of knowledge, contributing new data features, and enhancing/streamlining existing processes e.g. improved re-use of code
- To contribute to the design and development of new cloud workloads for platform and product teams, to empower data consumers using Capitec data platforms to deliver client value.
- Basic Terminal/bash usage
- Data lake and warehouse architecture.
- AWS data lake and warehousing services (Glue, LakeFormation, EMR)
- Software Version Control systems (git) and deployment tools (CI/CD)
- AWS serverless services (Step Functions, Lambda, EventBridge, API Gateway)
Qualification & Experience:
- Honours Degree in Information Technology – Computer Science or Information Technology – Systems Engineering
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Information Technology – Programming
Company: Capitec Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A