Website Anglo American
The HR Coordinator role forms an integral part of the operational management team, with the responsibility of ensuring the effectiveness of the human resources service delivery within the operation.
- Facilitate and support the implementation of change initiatives and projects. Analyze data and develop reports.
- In conjunction with the above, you will provide an accurate and effective people movement and recruitment service including promotions, transfers secondment and exits.
- You will provide advice, guidance and support to Employees and Line Managers on a broad range of people related matters and HR issues including the interpretation of policies, procedures and terms and conditions of employment.
- In this role it will be vital for you to establish and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide a service on a range of ER issues, managing disciplinaries and grievances, resourcing and workforce planning; and effective utilization of the performance review process.
- You will also lead and develop the performance of the teams in line with Anglo Americans standard performance management system and company values to achieve objectives.
- Manage and oversee successful execution of all HR related transactions, while provide labour management support.
- MS Office
SAP or HR related management system
Driver License and Own transport
Medical Fitness Certificate
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 years Human Resource Officer experience, of which 2 years in the mining environment
- Employee Relations will be advantageous
- NQF 7 Bachelor’s Degree/Advanced Diploma in Human Resource management or Industrial Psychology
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mokopane, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A