Website Anglo American
The Global People Master Data Management Superintendent will manage the governance, data integrity and business support of all People (HR) master data for the Anglo American Group Functions and Business Units. Services are delivered by our three global service centre teams who ensure delivery of exceptional customer service on time and to a quality standard.
- Prepared the Personnel Cost Planning as per Corporate Finance timelines, including calculation and posting of costs associated with workforce planning.
- Work collaboratively with Group HR Master Data Centre of Excellence to continuously review, audit, improve and implement policies and processes to ensure the ongoing consistency, alignment, integrity and accuracy of the global people master data.
- Accountable for managing and controlling the people master data validation and compliance to Group HR policies and procedures.
- Develop and manage reporting to stakeholders within the SLAs.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding people (employee and contractor) data management to various group functions and business units.
- Accountable for ensuring timely and accurate processing within the required Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Provide leadership to your teams whilst fostering a productive working environment.
- Accountable for managing and controlling the delivery of continuous People master data validations.
- 12-month fixed term contract.
- Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching and motivating teams.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment across a global footprint.
- Extensive experience using SAP/Success Factors HR systems.
- Extensive experience in payroll management or organisation data management.
- Effective communication and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Competitive salary package and annual incentive programs.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Commerce would be advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in developing continuous improvement ideas.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to positively engage and collaborate on activities.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rosebank, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A