Website Anglo American
We’ll provide you with the space and support to grow and achieve your ambitions and – working together – you’ll help us realise our own ambition to be the pioneer of a new diamond world
- SD Forum Meetings
- Plan and manage achievement of short and long term legal and social commitments.
- Coordinate and integrate the interfacing of multiple databases (internal, external, regulatory etc.) to generate compliance reports (SLP/Mining Charter/BBBEE/Technical Measures).
- Serve as appointed SDF responsible for SETA engagement, MQA-accreditation, optimisation of mandatory and discretionary grants, I-Share Management, Facilitate the setting up and establishment of consultative forums with stakeholders. This includes:
- Contract Management of specific training requirements in compliance with Commercial Service processes.
- Analyse and manage training events and needs in line with in WSP and ATR processes and submissions. Promoting alignment of interventions to long term targets (Employment equity, Social labour plan, etc.)
- Develop processes to identify training needs and inform compilation and maintenance of the Training Matrix.
- Prepare and represent at the Transformation Meetings
- Regular inspections/visits to Contracting Service Providers to ensure quality training and adherence to contract compliance.
- Management of Skills Development Committee
- Employee representative engagement
- Working knowledge of the MQA, QCTO and SAQA
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a managerial capacity in Assurance and Governance or as a SDF or STO or HR Practitioner
- Preference will be given to HDSA candidates and consideration will be given to the company’s Employment Equity Policy and Labour Plan.
- For internal applicants, strictly complete an internal application form and attach detailed CV. You are required to attain your immediate line manager and Head of Department signature on your application form.
- Working knowledge of the MHSA, Skills Development and BBBEE Act
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant Hons. Degree or B-Tech. (NQF 7 – Human Resources, Education Training and Development or Social Sciences)
- Registered SDF
- ISO Internal Auditor
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Musina, Limpopo, SA
Application Deadline: N/A