Website Anglo American
Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium. We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world – from vehicle fuel cells to jewelry; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining
- Implement the engineering skills learning delivery system.
- Conduct and evaluate legal refresher training.
- Participate in the alignment of engineering standards
- Plans and schedules engineering skills training processes
- 2 years experience in Electrical Protection and Medium Voltage
- 3 years Engineering experience of which 2 years as Foreman or Snr HRD Practitioner
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum NQF Level 5 OD ETDP Higher Certificate.
- Senior Foreman/Engineering Specialist Certificate will be advantageous.
- Assessor and Moderator Certificate.
- Engineering Trade Certificate.
- NQF 6 Diploma in OD ETDP will be advantageous.
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A