Website Anglo American
Our Platinum business mines, processes, and refines the entire range of platinum group metals (PGMs): platinum, palladium, rhodium, ruthenium, iridium and osmium. We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialised applications that improve lives across the world, from vehicle fuel cells to jewellery; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
- Monitor the process regularly to ensure conformance to and understanding of security standards.
- Allocate required job instructions to employees.
- Patrol and protect all personnel and assets within an assigned area of responsibility.
- Ensure that safety and legal standards are adhered to in performing protection duties.
- Ensure that materials, resources and equipment are available and in working order for the team’s requirements before deployment.
- Ensure that operating standards and procedures are up to date and understood by support personnel.
- Ensure that operating standards and procedures are up to date and understood.
- Issue, receive and register all equipment utilized by the team including firearms and specialist security equipment.
- Conducts inventory and stock checks monthly.
- Support in investigate crime and the transgression of procedures
- Compile accurate security reports including incident and investigation reports.
- Monitor and advise on the settings of monitoring equipment to optimize performance.
- Psychometric Assessment for firearms
- No criminal record
- Firearm Competency
- If successful, you will be required to undergo a Medical Fitness Certification.
- Pass polygraph test
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrate Tactical Proficiency with a Shotgun
- Demonstrate Tactical Proficiency with a Handgun
- Code B Armoured Vehicle driving course
- 2 years’ experience in a supervisory position
- Valid Code B driver’s license (any divers license of a higher code will be advantageous)
- Accredited tactical qualification
- Registered with PSIRA Grade B
- DH4 & 5 qualifications will be advantageous
- Apply Tactical Knowledge Qualification
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Security or equivalent environment of which 1 years should be in a tactical environment
- Demonstrate Tactical Proficiency with a Self-loading rifle
- Grade 12
Company: Anglo American
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rustenburg, North West, SA
Application Deadline: N/A