Adding an onsite print service to the site. This position involves loading of paper, checking equipment and performing a maintenance function at the customer site. First level support. Faults that the incumbent is not capable of resolving will then be escalated in accordance with the defined channels.
- Escalate all machine faults that the incumbent is not capable of resolving in accordance with the defined channels and service levels.
- Check all machines on a daily basis and perform first-level maintenance such as the topping up of all consumables, polishing of the glass plates, cleaning of all rollers, etc.
- Interface with the Site Manager, and advise of all trends concerning machine availability, machine utilization, consumable utilization, and new user requirements that
- may have become apparent.
- Must be able to work shifts and weekends.
- Monitor consumable levels and ensure that orders are placed timeously where minimum order levels have been reached.
- Investigate all machine faults as soon as they are reported and resolve where the resolution falls within the incumbent’s capabilities.
- Maintenance of Print service terminal devices.
- Ability to interface with all levels of technical support and end user personnel.
- Form part of a culture aligned to Altron’s strategy with regards to purpose; vision; values and goal.
- Relevant Industry/Domain knowledge
- Communication and information
- Presentation and dress code.
- Customer service, attention to detail & quality (Behavioural Skills).
- In some locations, specific language requirements are essential.
- Hardware skills.
- Following and adhering to Processes and Procedures
- PC literate.
Qualification & Experience:
- National Certificate Level 4 (N4) / Grade 12: Grade 12 (Required)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Riverhorse Valley, KwaZulu-Natal, SA
Application Deadline: N/A