Website AECI Limited
- Adherence to company rules and regulations i.e. observing Health, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Capture various records from the PETN and Detonating Cord plants.
- SHE Plant Specific Procedures & Rules.
- Make reservation at Engineering stores.
- File and archive records according to company standard CS QMS0023.
- Create Spent Acid documents on SAP.
- Quality records, waste data from record sheets, production records.
- Problem solving ability
- Concern for standards, with a particular emphasis on Health, Safety, Environment and Quality
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- Sense of urgency
- Efficiency orientation (productivity)
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Time and attendance
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literacy and must be proficient on MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Administrative ability and experience for more than 2 years.
- SAP proficiency will be advantageous
- A minimum qualification of Grade 12 (Matric)
- Understanding of ISO Standards (ISO 9001 and ISO 14001)
- Tertiary qualification – National Diploma in Administration or equivalent will be advantageous
- Explosives and/or Chemical manufacturing environment experience advantageous
Company: AECI Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modderfontein, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A