We’ve got a very exciting opportunity available within our Marketing division as Advertising Specialist for the Baby & Essentials portfolio. Reporting to the Advertising Manager, this role will be responsible to execute the promotional calendar and other duties such as management of projects and post campaign analysis.
- Campaign administration and all other relevant administration (RMS, filing artwork, budget management/update, media schedule approvals, presentations)
- Compiling, analysing and/or interpretation of the post campaign analysis
- Execution and co-ordination of the Advertising operational plan set out on the Promotional grid and Seasonal creative
- Co-oordinate and manage the marketing process (from promotional grid handover, campaign brief to post campaign analysis)
- Execution of all competitions, budgets, engagement initiatives, innovations and activations
- Ability to evaluate research, market conditions, competitor data and implement marketing plan.
- A working knowledge of the media terminology and the understanding thereof
- Knowledge in advertising and marketing platforms/channels (ATL, BTL, Digital and Social Media)
- Skilled in Microsoft applications including Excel & PowerPoint competency
- Excellent interpersonal, people management, team management & leadership skills
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant marketing experience gained in marketing / advertising agency environment.
- Experience within a retail business environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, SA
Application Deadline: N/A