Website Absa Group Limited
We are looking for your expertise in providing leadership across the operating environment. In this role you will be responsible for managing operational, managerial and administrative procedures, reporting structures and operational controls for the Cash Management and Custody businesses Pan Africa. This role will foster growth among the executive team and employees, by ensuring the business is focused on value creating priorities while increasing the overall efficiency of the business. You will also be accountable for the facilitation of the business strategy across the Cash Management business and aligning all key activities to achieving the business strategy.
- Orchestrating and coordinating the strategic process and ensure appropriate dissemination of strategy into the organization.
- Responsible for future thinking and driving innovation within the Cash Management business across the Pan-Africa landscape
- Providing support to sectors and regions to outline detailed business plans to deepen presence in existing markets, where acquisitive options are considered. Business plans need to be fact based, including an outline of the external market opportunity, the regulatory environment and the competitor landscape, as well as an assessment of Absa’s internal capabilities to execute the plan effectively;
- Overseeing the implementation of strategic and tactical solutions that support the delivery and the execution of change in pursuance of business performance objectives
- Translating the overall Cash Management strategy into key deliverables across Pan-Africa and work with the BU leadership team across regions and sectors in order to build the execution plans.
- Setting standards and providing frameworks and methodologies for customer segmentation and to enable the design of outside-in lead customer value propositions.
- Specific focus on integrating the Cash Management Pan-Africa business to ensure consistent systems and processes are implemented and aligned across the business.
- Implementing the right operational processes in order to ensure the successful implementation of the strategy.
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A