Website Absa Group Limited
To provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise on Absa’s Leadership framework, strategies, policies and standards; in order to deliver the leadership capability and pipeline required to deliver Absa’s business objectives and desired culture. To manage the Absa Leadership Academy.
- Ensure Absa’s leadership development processes and solutions enable effective Pan African face-to face and digital engagement and delivery
- Manage all relevant third-party relationships and Service Level Agreements in line with regulatory requirements and Absa standards.
- Develop and implement the Absa Group Mentorship programme
- Manage a small team of leadership development specialists in line with Absa’s desired culture and people management standards.
- Provide leadership development Subject Matter Expertise and advisory to business and key stakeholders
- Drive leadership development reputation building efforts that position Absa as an employer of choice
- Conduct internal and external research and produce industry- and functional-level insights that position Absa as a thought leader and employer of choice on talent and leadership development
- Manage the Absa Leadership Academy in collaboration with the Group Talent and People Experience Centre teams.
- Build and manage an Absa-accredited Pan-African cohort of internal and external individual and team behavioural coaches and learning facilitators
Qualification & Experience:
Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Education, Training and Development (Required)
Company: Absa Group Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Randburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A