Website Wits Health Consortium
To lead the formulation of the monitoring and evaluation strategy in line with programme and organizational objectives and oversee all monitoring and evaluation plans, reports and activities of the programme.
- Communicate the Wits RHI M&E strategy to all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop M&E plans and strategy within national and/or donor guidelines.
- Support district with target setting initiatives
- Provide M&E support for RFAs (when applicable)
- Contribute to the preparation for donor evaluations/ audits of Wits RHI (when applicable)
- Oversee all activities of the monitoring and reporting portfolio.
- Produce publications and/or reports relating to research
- Ensure appropriate communication/ feedback of research findings to stakeholders
- Lead technical meetings with internal & external stakeholders.
- Produce abstracts and conference presentations
- Attend to all staffing requirements and administration.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation and a minimum 5 years senior management experience of complex projects.
- Must be contactable after working hours.
- Demands of the job
- National travel will and overtime may be required from time to time.
- May be required to work at sites that are under resourced and operate in a highly pressurised environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualification or training in monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Experience working in a donor-funded environment and thorough knowledge of PEPFAR reporting systems.
- Masters or Postgraduate degree in appropriate discipline
- Qualification or training in information systems or health management information systems
- Specialized knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the area of monitoring and evaluation and data management.
- Demonstrated leadership, management and change management ability, including the ability to manage a diverse team.
Company: Wits Health Consortium
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A