The Head of HR is required to closely manage and grow the XLink business by providing strategic and hands-on end to end HR support. Work in partnership with managers and employees to provide professional, customer focused HR enablement and solutions that support and build organisational and people capabilities. The role will have a strong talent development focus, helping to design and build on work already done to ensure XLink has a strong high performance culture and leadership development approach.
- Determine competitive wage rates and develop or modify compensation plans
- Facilitate and mediate staff grievances and internal disputes.
- Advise and guide the management team on all areas of employee relations.
- Reward and Recognition
- Employee Relations
- Work with the MD to ensure the optimum organisational design is in place to deliver a fit for future business
- Work with the EXCO Team to develop and deliver a people and talent plan that supports business growth.
- Lead the organisation’s Reward Architecture and principles for total remuneration (pay and benefits offerings).
- Promote and initiate initiatives to drive XLink high performance values as a tool to shape the company culture
- Employee Engagement and Experience
- Responsible for creating the overall Human Resource Strategy and aligning it with the overall business strategy to ensure the success of the business.
- To develop a sound employee value proposition by creating an aspirational employer brand that attracts the highest calibre of candidates.
- D&I and BBBEE
- Post graduate business qualification preferred
- 5 to 8 years skilled experience in the HR field
- Financial acumen along with HRMIS experience would be advantageous/ preferred
- Min 5-year senior management experience of which 3 years must be supporting an MD, Business Line Leader or equivalent
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midrand, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A