The role of the Senior Specialist: Business Operations is to be responsible for planning, overseeing, and leading projects and day-to-day operations from ideation through to completion as it applies to all 1st line support elements as applies to existing and new projects within the Business Operations Environment in association with external parties. On day by day basis, oversee the operations of 1st line support for all VPS first-line support areas and VPS business operations.
- Designing risk mitigation plan associated with 1st Line support.
- Manage day-to-day operations of 1st line support through outsourced providers.
- Managing large and diverse teams.
- Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
- Securing growth opportunities and initiating new projects.
- Ensuring 1st line support projects meet deadlines.
- Coordinating between internal and external resources as it pertains to 1st line support.
- Attend daily stand-ups and manage all elements of daily 1st line support environments.
- Managing the development, integration, and changes to 1st line support in line with industry standards.
- Provide 1st line support reporting in line with requirements stipulated.
- Designing and signing off on contracts as it pertains to 1st line support.
- Leading project planning sessions associated with 1st line support projects.
- Ability to manage high-stress situations
- Strong Leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Big-picture thinking and vision
Qualification & Experience:
- Matric / Grade 12 is essential
- Business Process Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Call Centre build, set-up and management is essential
- 3 or 4 year Diploma or Degree in Engineering / IT / Computer Science is essential
- Process design and re-engineering skills and experience
- 3+ years of Project management skills and experience essential is essential
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A