Website Life Healthcare
An opportunity exists for a Credit Controller at Life Groenkloof Hospital reporting to the Patient Services Manager
- Reconciliation of payment remittances.
- Active participant in the ISO 9001 audit.
- Handling of queries in an appropriate manner.
- Being professional and courteous.
- Contacting Medical Aids and patients, collecting all outstanding debt.
- Ensuring patient confidentiality at all times.
- Taking part in quarterly SHAKA meetings.
- Adhere to all Patient Services (Credit Control) working procedures and protocols.
- Handing over of accounts as per working procedure.
- Ethical behaviour
- Problem-solving, analysis and judgement
- Leading my example (Key for Managers)
- Excellence orientation
- Verbal & written communication and presentation
- Building relationships
- Organisational awareness
- Customer responsiveness
- Engaging diversity
Qualification & Experience:
- Knowledge of Medical Aid rules and procedures.
- Strong computer skills. Working experience on Imeds would be advantageous.
- In addition, the position requires an enthusiastic, motivated, well organised individual who takes initiative, pays attention to detail and has the ability to handle pressure.
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of credit control and debt collection.
Company: Life Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, SA
Application Deadline: N/A