Website Tiger Brands
- Manage staff and appointments of seasonal staff.
- Plan/schedule maintenance of plant and equipment, forklifts, pea harvesters, tractors, trailers, planters and vehicles/trucks.
- Manage maintenance schedules, quality, and standards (DMS).
- Complete maintenance costing per equipment.
- Manage general maintenance functions and activities.
- Purchase and imports of spares and consumables.
- Manage costs and annual maintenance budget.
- Conduct and manage actual harvesting functions and activities on 24hr basis
- Analyse downtime and implement improvements
- Conduct Invocoms
- Evaluate suggestions and implement CI projects
- Attend to problems and solve as quickly as possible.
- Monitor “Breakdowns” and take corrective/preventative actions.
- Spend time on shopfloor with staff.
- Monitor harvesting maintenance schedules and raw material quality
- Create store requisitions/job cards.
- Ensure purchase requests are within standards.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Agricultural landscape and agricultural practices (soil preparation/planting direction, depth, spacing, texture/harvesting/quality assurance of FGP)
- Grade 12 – With additional specialized technical training in especially management principals, basic budgeting and problem solving
- Computer skills
- Experience in Lemken Planter and PMC Harvester maintenance and practical application.
- Technical N4 Artisan
- Advanced hydraulics
Company: Tiger Brands
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Marble Hall, Mpumalanga, SA
Application Deadline: N/A